Data Owner and Processor
Your personal data is processed by Hydradev LDA, with NIF: 513590595.
Caminho das Zambueiras, nº 94 4400-614 Vila Nova de Gaia
You can contact us by email email@example.com
- types of data collected
1.1 Personal data can be freely provided by the user or, in the case of usage data, automatically collected when using our website.
When you fill out the contact forms on our website or through our social media campaigns, or when you contact us via email, telephone or social media, Hydradev LDA collects the following data:
– Basic identity information that is provided by you, such as name, telephone contact, email address and address.
– Content of the communication as well as its technical details – date and time, etc.
– Your preferences regarding how you want to receive email communications from us – such as newsletter, announcements, etc.
– Your electronic identification data – such as your IP address.
– Information publicly available on your social networks and any other data you may provide to us.
1.2 When you interact with us at trade shows or events and leave us your business card, Hydradev LDA may collect the following data:
– Basic identity information that is provided by you, such as name, telephone contact, email address, address, company you work for and its position – if this information is displayed on the card.
- Purpose of processing and use of your data
– Hydradev LDA processes your data for the purpose of providing you, in a personalized way, with the information, products and/or services requested through our website, email, telephone contact, social networks, fairs and events.
– Hydradev LDA processes your data with the purpose of communicating with you due to our contact at a fair and/or event, or due to your approach through our website, email, telephone contact or social networks.
– Hydradev LDA processes your data for the purpose of statistical analysis in order to improve our website, products, services and to develop new products and services.
– Hydradev LDA processes your data for the purpose of complying with legal obligations and to respond promptly to any request by competent law enforcement, judicial authorities and government bodies – including competent data protection authorities. In this regard, your data may be transferred on Hydradev LDA’s own initiative to the police or judicial authorities as evidence, or if there is a justified suspicion of an illegal act or crime committed by you through your registration or use of our website, our social networks or other communication with us.
– Hydradev LDA processes your data for marketing purposes in order to provide you with targeted communications, promotions, offers and other advertisements – from Hydradev LDA and its selected partners. Hydradev LDA will only send you communications, promotions, offers and other announcements by email or other electronic means of communication if you have explicitly consented to receive such communications, newsletters and other announcements.
– Hydradev LDA may process your data for the purpose of informing third parties in the context of a possible merger or acquisition, even if such third parties are located outside the European Union.
- Why the processing of your data is legitimate
3.1. The processing of your data – to provide you, in a personalized way, with the information, products and / or services requested through our website, e-mail, telephone contact, social networks, fairs and events – is legitimate, since we ask for the your consent. For the processing of your data, for the processing of your personal data, we agree with your consent to process your personal data for this purpose in the manner and under the data reported here for the data reported here. of Privacy.
3.2. The processing of yours – for the purpose of complying with obligations and to respond to any request by the representatives of the law – is legitimate, as it is necessary for Hidradev LDA to fulfill its obligations.
3.3. The processing of your data – with the other purposes mentioned in the clauses of the previous point – is legitimate, as it is necessary for the legal interests of Hydradev LDA:
- Respond or respond to your requests for information;
- Communicate your data to our partners and to provide useful information;
- Allow our defense in legal information;
- Continuously improve our website, social networks, products and services to ensure you have the best experience possible;
- Keep our website, social networks, products and services protected from invisible and legal use;
- Safeguard the needs of our interests and business in light of changes in market conditions
- Efficiently and effectively communicate the marketing of our products, services and brands.
- Our quality guarantees
4.1. Hydradev LDA makes every effort to process and use the data that are actually used for processing and use for the purposes mentioned in the point “Purpose of processing and use”.
4.2. Your data is only processed and used to be withdrawn for as long as they are withdrawn above or at the time when your consent to the processing and use is required. In this sense, Hydradev LDA will identify your data and will no longer be a point of use for the purposes when it does not process your data, unless there is:
- An essential interest of Hydradev LDA or a third party in keeping your data identifiable;
- A legal, regulatory, judicial or administrative obligation that prevents Hydradev LDA from de-identifying them.
4.3. Hydradev LDA will take all appropriate measures to keep your data safe from unauthorized access, accidental loss, tampering or destruction. Staff, both Hydradev LDA and third parties, will only be required to have written confidentiality access. However, security are obligations that can never be guaranteed.
- Your rights
- You have the right to request access to all your data processed and used by Hydradev LDA. However, we reserve the right to charge an administrative fee if we make multiple access requests that are made with the intention of causing inconvenience or harm to Hydradev LDA.
- You have the right to request a free correction of data that has been inaccurately. If such a request is made, it must be accompanied by proof of an irregular nature of the data for which the correction is made.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for the purposes of processing and using your personal data.
- You have the right to request that your data be related to your closest data, or to the purposes listed in the point “Purpose of processing and use of your consent for processing and use. However, this reservation will be by Hydradev LDA in respect of:
Hydradev LDA’s or a third party’s superior interests;
Legal, regulatory, mandatory or administrative obligations that may counter such exclusion.
Instead of deleting, your data may request that a Hydradev LDA limit the processing of processing and the accuracy of such data to illegitimate, or the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of the purpose, and processing and in the point “Purpose of the same data and processing and processing”. use of your data to defend themselves, but their resources.
- You have the right of personal judgment to be able to prove that there are historical and justifiable data related to your personal circumstances that justify such opposition. However, if the processing and use qualifies as direct marketing, you have the right to object to such processing and use.