Usage of Cookies
In order to make your visits to our website as simple as possible, a record of the type of browser is automatically saved – as a user, you can use different types of browsers to browse, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc. – and the operating system – for example Windows or Macintosh, etc. – used, as well as the domain name of your internet provider.
Purpose of Cookies
Cookies serve to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of your websites, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
Types of Cookies Used
• Permanent Cookies: cookies that are stored at the browser level on your access equipment – computer, mobile phone or tablet – and that are used whenever you make a new visit to our website. They are usually used to direct navigation in relation to your interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
• Session Cookies: temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained has the purpose of analyzing traffic patterns on the web, allowing us to identify problems that may exist, in order to be able to provide a better browsing experience.
• Strictly Necessary Cookies: allow you to browse our website and use its applications, as well as access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you want to access cannot be provided.
• Analytical Cookies: they are used anonymously for the purposes of statistical analysis, in order to improve the functioning of our website.
• Functionality Cookies: they save your preferences regarding the use of our website, so that you do not need to reconfigure the site with each new visit.
• Third-Party Cookies: measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising. They can also be used to customize a widget with your data.
• Advertising Cookies: they target advertising taking into account your interests, limiting the number of times you see the ad, in order to help mediate the effectiveness of the respective advertising and the success of the organization of our website.
How You Can Manage Cookies
All browsers allow you to accept, refuse or delete cookies by selecting the appropriate settings. You can also configure cookies in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of the browser you use. However, by disabling cookies, you may prevent certain web services from working properly, consequently affecting navigation on our website.
For additional information about cookies and how to prevent them from being installed, or how you can delete cookies already on your hard drive, visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can find information on cookie control for the browser you use at the following addresses:
• Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
• Google Chrome: https://www.google.com/chrome/intl/en-GB/more/privacy.html
• Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Clear%20Recent%20History
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
• Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/